Friday, August 22, 2014

Greetings and Salutations

Welcome to my blog, for the purposes of remaining Anonymous in the writing of this project I shan't be revealing my name but you may refer to me as the Lady Rose if you so wish. I have taken up this project both as a chance to share, and as a record of my journey as I work towards the lofty dream of running my own Victorian household.

I am a dominant and a Lady as my title so suggests, I also am quite fond of the 19th century as a whole for its manners, its grace, its beauty, and its hidden depravity. I can not in good conscious promise I shall be posting on a regular basis ,but I shall try to post as often, as I am able to find the time and writing inspiration to do so.

The theme  of this blog, if you will, shall be Victorian then and now in flavor, with an emphasis on all things Victorian both public view and behind closed doors. For twas not simply the good grace and manners that would become our so very treasured protocols, but the creativity in its depravity that would become our dearest pastimes behind closed doors. In these pages shall be the explorations and trends for every thing from bdsm, history, modern trends, and more.

For now I shall bid you adieu and goodnight, with the promise of more about myself, my dreams, and the Victorian sensibility fresh on the horizon soon to be ready for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment