Monday, September 8, 2014

Have a Question or Topic Request?

Now I am not one to normally do this but as I am having ever so much fun with my research and writing, I thought I would present an opportunity to my viewing public. At this time topics abound, I have a rather large list of items in fact that I am working upon one by one each week. So I am sure at some point what any single person would care to read about shall be found on the blog, but I would like to give this shout out to you all as well.

If you have a topic you would like to read about most, or have a question that is burning in your mind, please do not hesitate to write me! I love questions and am happy to take requests, from you my readers! If you do have them please write me at spiritrealm83@yahoo.com I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment